Verses of Renewal and Hope I put together this New Year 2022 for “Our Children and Grandchildren”:
1) “Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” Is. 43:18-19 Father, may our children let go of the past and perceive new things, ideas, and gifting that you lay before them. Thank you that you guide them and strengthen them as they go forth.
2) “And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Rev. 21:5 Thank you Father that you make all things new as our children go forth in 2022.
3) “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” Lam. 3:22-23 Thank you Father that your love for our children never ceases and your mercies for them never end. Thank you for your great faithfulness.
4) “Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead.” Phil. 3:13 Thank you Father that the past will not become a snare to our children’s future. Thank you that they will press through any obstacles that come their way and complete the work you give them to do. May they finish strong!
5) “Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.” Acts 3:19 Father, as our children begin Year 2022 convict their hearts to repentance for any sin that might separate them from you, that they may be refreshed and renewed by your Spirit.
6) “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a future and a hope.” Jer. 29:11 Thank you Father that you have plans for our children, plans for their welfare and great hope for their lives.
7) “I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them…” Ez. 11:19 Thank you Lord that you will give our children undivided hearts that are fully consecrated to you. May the spirit of the living God rise up in them.
8) “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” Prov. 3:5-6 May our children trust you Lord and submit to you in every way so that the path of their lives will be straight by your hand.
9) “You crown the year with your goodness, and your paths drip with abundance”Ps. 65:11. Father, this year 2022, may our children’s lives be filled with a bounty of your goodness and your hope. May they prosper for your greater glory in all that they do.We thank you and praise you,
in Jesus’ name, Amen.
Blessings to you,